Tuesday 11 May 2010

Final Presentation

Final Images
I have chosen to get my final prints printed on 10 by 8 photographic paper.
I have received these back and I am pleased with the final result.
I chose to show my final images as seperate prints and I decided against creating a book or putting them into a professional final presentation box.
I managed to combine 10 - 12 final images together to show the intention i wanted for this project.
I like the way I have been able to enhance an image
to make it more realistic to the human eye.
Although a digital camera captures an image as it is in real form, i chose to enhance the colours within the final images to make them appear to be more intriging to the eye.
Written work has now been completed;
i will be looking through incase any adjustments and amendments are needed.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment