Monday 26 April 2010

Edit to Previous Poster Design

This is my edit for the previous poster design i had made for this project.
I took on board the comment i had in regard to this poster design and have changed the selection of images to all colour focussing on flowers using depth of field.

I would appreciate peoples opinions on this one as this could be a possibility for my final design.



This is the draft for our whole exhibition poster below:



The small boxes underneath the large image indicates where the smaller images will go from each student.
I like this idea as it is clean and simple and has a balance of both positive and negative space which makes the whole poster more appealing.

7 comments:

  1. i like it better too, much more balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great poster design! I'm liking the flower idea because even though it's something that is rather common, a lot can be done with it if you know what you're doing.

    Are you using these images for exhibiting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might use a couple of them to be honest, not sure though, probably would be a good idea if i'm showing them on my exhibition poster :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeh i think the flowers defo work better together. i also really like the background image that is blended into the background, very nice touch. how did you do that? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna - i chose the background colour first, then placed the image as a layer above the background. I then decreased the opacity by a considerable amount so the outline of the flower remained in the background :)

    ReplyDelete